This year’s Derby will be on Saturday May 11th at 7 AM. This year again there will be plenty of big fish to be caught and plenty of prizes to win along with lots of giveaways!
Remember only 1 rod per child and no casting of lures. Also, the children must be able to reel in the fish by themselves. Adults may cast the line out for small children. The pond will be closed both Thursday and Friday May 9th & 10th and will be open ONLY to CHILDREN ONLY Saturday May 11th. It will reopen to members on Sunday May 12th.
- 2 fish per child and you must keep the fish
- No live Shiners
- No artificial lures
- Natural bait that can be put on a hook, i.e., Marshmallows, worms, meal worms, powerbait, bugs, Etc. are acceptable
- One pole per child
- Parents must be in possession of their club card
- Parents must attend to and stay with their children
- Please be courteous to your neighbors at the pond.
- HAVE FUN!
Bass or Trout may be taken. The largest fish will be mounted for that child by club members and taxidermists, Mark Balavender and Tom Rossetti. Again, have fun and bring the kids up!
– Don Jagielski & Tom Nicoletti, Co-Chairmen