Membership at the Bristol Fish & Game association is open from late August to early June. We feel Bristol Fish and Game offers you the most “club” for the buck of any other club in CT. We are the largest club with approximately 2000 members.
Dues and Membership Levels:
Regular Member: New members, 18 years and older, are assessed a one time fee of $540 at sign up. Anyone who applies for a membership needs to be sponsored by a current member of the club. Membership is then voted on by the board and those who are voted in will need to attend a “new member” class prior to receiving their membership card. Yearly dues are $150 per member and are due in October.
Junior Member: We encourage young membership and offer them a special price. Those who are at least 16 years of age but not yet 18 must join the club even if their parent is already a member. But, you can still join even if you don’t have a parent in the club. The cost is just $150 per year.
Senior Membership: Currently, if you are a member of the Club for at least 35 consecutive years and are 65 years of age, you are considered a Senior Member.
Here’s what we offer:
- 13 acre pond stocked with trout 4 times a season
- Children’s Fishing Derby
- Pheasant Hunting (additional $40 pin required)
- Over 1000 acres to hunt Upland Game on
- Annual Field Day Barbeque
- Annual Game Dinner
- Monthly meetings (September-June) with monthly sportsmen movies and hot dogs
- Two 3-D archery ranges
- One indoor Archery Range
- Archery Leagues
- Trap Shooting Sundays and Thursday evenings
- Trap Leagues
- Skeet Shooting Sundays
- Skeet Leagues
- Sporting Clays Course with 15 stations
- Club Championships for Skeet, Trap and Sporting clays
- 100 yard Rifle Range
- 50 Yard Pistol Range
- Shotgun Patterning area
- Broad head Area
- Clubhouse with full bar
- No mandatory work hours (but we are always glad if you could lend a hand once in a while!)
As you can see, our Club has a great deal to offer at a great price! We love it and know you will too, so come up any Thursday evening or Sunday morning with your checkbook.