Due to Tropical Storm Isaias, the Women’s Shotgun Sports Day has been postponed until September 19th at 1 pm.
Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in a fun day of clay target shooting with us…for FREE!
- A full day of shattering clay targets!
- Beginners will receive solid instruction for shotgun safety, gun handling and basic shooting techniques
- Instructor led clay shooting stations for beginner and novice shooters
- Experienced sporting clays shooters can bring their own shotgun and ammo to use on the course independently
- Chef prepared lunch in our clubhouse
- Syren Shotgun Demo (Syren produces shotguns specifically designed for women)
- Door prizes, swag bags and more!
All experience levels are welcome!
Participation is limited to just 40 shooters
(must be 21 years old and over to participate)
For registration information contact:
Lisa Roberge at firstname.lastname@example.org